Rail Drill – Cembre LD 1P ECO
Cembre Rail Drilling Machines have been specifically designed for use in Railway applications, to provide a consistent and accurate hole, in all types of weather conditions.
Due to their compact size, our drill can save considerable time by allowing direct operation in cases which would normally require removal of obstructions.
Special twist drill bits can be used for hole diameters 7 to 27,5 mm on rail up to 45 mm thick.
Whilst broach cutters can be used for hole diameters 13 to 40 mm on rails up to 50 mm thick.
The drills are provided with a coolant system consisting of a reservoir and pump for use with suitable cooling lubricants.
Connection to the rail drill is by a quick coupler.
The units are lightweight and ideally suited for one man operation.
The Husqvarna K1260 disc cutter saw can utilize 14″ and 16″ blade diameters. The disc cutter is a market leading professional grade tool it provide for a multitude of cutting applications at the jobsite.
The K1260 features a new Active Air Filtration™ system designed to allow for operation of up to one year without filter changes. It comes with a powerful 5.8Kw motor for tough cutting tasks. The durastarter is a dust seal system that gives trouble free starting on those cold winter mornings.
The Husqvarna K1260 comes in two options. Either supplied complete with a 14″ diamond blade suitable for cutting concrete or a 16″ diamond blade suitable for cutting concrete. A range of optional extras can be supplied with the saw.
- One of the market’s most powerful rail cutters.
- Capacity for a 400 mm blade.
- Double attachment mountings allow cutting from both directions.
- Fast, stable mounting of the attachment onto the rail.
- Precise right-angle cuts on all levels.
- The new generation of Active Air Filtration™ is one of the most efficient air filtration systems on the market, delivering operational times of up to one year, with no filter service required.
- Starting is easy, thanks to EasyStart.
- SmartCarb™, built-in automatic filter compensation, maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.